Wish Visual indicators for last saved settings (and default settings] on knobs

Jeronimo

Inspired
I only own the FM3 for a couple of weeks but so far I really enjoy. There is still a whole lot to explore with the enormous amount of settings. What would be nice is you can have a visual indicator at each setting that shows the last saved position of that setting.

Reason for my wish: What I noticed that I was playing around for example with the amp block, took a wrong turn and had to revert the settings of the whole block to get back to the starting point. With visual indicators it is easier to return to the starting point, 1 setting at the time.

And to add to that wish, the same would be nice for the default setting, so you have a visual of what you changed when starting from scratch.

While I don't think anyone would be against this, similar wishes have existed since (at least) the Axe Fx II...

It would be nice but at this point I wouldn't expect it.

While I don't think anyone would be against this, similar wishes have existed since (at least) the Axe Fx II...

It would be nice but at this point I wouldn't expect it.
Because I’m new to Fractal I don’t have the history of what was asked before. Anyway better to ask and maybe we are surprised in the future

Back
Top Bottom