Virtual capo warble

Virtual capo is not great I use it for a couple of songs for singing- I hate using it I’m not sure it can be better-

I noticed this "warble" becoming a noticeable issue with the Firmware Version 21.00 Public Beta #4 release.

I posted here but never saw a response to it. I can't say for certain that it was that particular Beta, as I may not have updated 1-3 prior, but certainly around that point is when it became noticeable to me to post about it. Maybe @FractalAudio can comment on whether anything around that engineering/programming time may have affected it. As others have said, it seems to be more prominent or maybe "noticeable" is the right term, on cleaner amps as opposed to heavy/dirty amps. Maybe the distortion just hides it better?

Same here, I am trying to use it for a two semitone drop and as long as I don't use bends or vibrato it's ok, but as soon as I do a bend, I get a kind of stepping/warble sound which seems to be worse the higher the pitch. I think the drop was better personally.

The VC on the FX8 had a lot of latency so when I switched to the III I was surprised how much more improved it was. To the point that I couldn’t even hear it. Until lately. I’ve noticed more latency and some warble. It’s been a while since I used it but the last time I remember it was greater when I tuned up a half step than it was down.

Back
Top Bottom