Vinai T - Amen - cover

charvel

Inspired
Hello fellows

This is not my normal domains when it comes to feel and style of playing but still fun as ever :D

It is mainly a clean song (first with clean sound I've posted) but with some dirt in the ending :D
For this song I used a bit of compressed sound and the use of the nice Deluxe Verb amp sim. The Cab sim I used is the 4x12 V30. There is also a filter in front to push the amp a little so to speak.

For the more of lead sound I just turned the heat up and added an extra drive pedal, as simple as that.
The guitar I used for this song was my JEM505

Vinai T - Amen - Cover by Trolle Fender on SoundCloud - Hear the world

I do hope you like it
Rock on

Attachments

• Vinai T - Amen.syx
    2 KB · Views: 39
  • Vinai T - Amen-Solo.syx
    2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I believe the composer-Vinai posted his original patch for the song-just sayin.....................Find the original post and you'll find the original patch.

I believe the composer-Vinai posted his original patch for the song-just sayin.....................Find the original post and you'll find the original patch.

I've looked but the closest I get is his AxeFXII patch. I would be interested if you had more info on the patch :shock

I've looked but the closest I get is his AxeFXII patch. I would be interested if you had more info on the patch :shock
I found a list for other stuff by him by cannot find that one. BTW, I wasn't trying to compare\critique-just info.

Your playing on it sounds nice and your patches sound nice :)

Attachments

• BigMoon Solo.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Caruso Lead.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 30
  • SMAA Clean.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SMAA LEAD.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom