Videos of the AX8

CipherHost

Experienced
I just found this video and thought it was tastefully done. It might be a good idea to have a thread of video reviews where people describe their impressions of how the AX8 benefits them.
Cheers!

Nice review! I watched him before this product review and really like his videos so I'm glad to see this. It really is a great time saver- and I agree, when you're spending north of $1k ($2k in AU) it's pretty well assumed you'd get the "leads" (cables) to connect your gear- a minor grievance but an important one customer-servise wise none-the-less. Thanks for posting!

I would prefer to keep reviews and tutorials separated. It can get real cluttered quickly.

This is a great review with lots of good insights.

I agree. It's a different take on what's great about the unit. I did a brief search for other videos like this one to add to the thread, but nothing yet. With so many pairs of eyes out there, I'm sure we will find others.

I didn't remember about the metronome, but there it was, right in the manual, which I actually did read all the way through some time ago. I can only retain so much at a time, and apparently not that much. The Auto Delay is another cool feature I have never used... yet. Thanks again for posting these @Smittefar.

Back
Top Bottom