Videos like this make me want to put my guitar on ebay...

Re: Videos like this make me want to put my guitar on ebay..

torkolort said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdgACLA2vO0
He's 11 years old for crying out loud :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
Seriously though, how :?:

Amazing what your brain soaks up as an infant..language, even multilingual if exposed,
coordination, ext.
I've read even before birth a child recognizes music..so like all the angry death metalist..blame
your parents for everything..especially if you suck..take non of the responsibility for not practicing!! :lol:

He's got sweep picking nailed and he's got serious chops out the ying-yang.

Hope he's having fun and it stays fun for him. Tis fun watching and listening to kids that can rip. Go Anton go!

mark_melling said:
torkolort said:

Amazing what your brain soaks up as an infant..language, even multilingual if exposed,
coordination, ext.
I've read even before birth a child recognizes music..so like all the angry death metalist..blame
your parents for everything..especially if you suck..take non of the responsibility for not practicing!! :lol:
:lol:
You're right, it's amazing how much you learn as a child. Though I don't think you can learn this kind of technique pre-birth :) I'm wondering how much of it is talent and how much is just practice. I feel like I've been stuck at the same level for like a year, even though I've played alot. So I'm starting to think that I can't get any faster. Not that fast playing is that important, but I think it's fun and I wanna manage it.
I've never taken any classes or anything so maybe it's silly to think like that when my own evolved technique may be faulty. But I know there are many great self-learned guitarists out there.

torkolort said:
mark_melling said:
torkolort said:

coordination, ext.
:lol:
You're right, it's amazing how much you learn as a child. Though I don't think you can learn this kind of technique pre-birth :) I'm wondering how much of it is talent and how much is just practice. I feel like I've been stuck at the same level for like a year, even though I've played alot. So I'm starting to think that I can't get any faster. Not that fast playing is that important, but I think it's fun and I wanna manage it.
I've never taken any classes or anything so maybe it's silly to think like that when my own evolved technique may be faulty. But I know there are many great self-learned guitarists out there.

What you mean you wern't ripping up the umbilical cord as a fetus??

My ultra scan :lol:

Don't forget Mozart was a genius at 5 yrs old so this kid was hanging about a bit :lol: :lol:
The great thing is no matter how good you are :eek: there is always somebody better and then
somebody better and so on. :D

Back
Top Bottom