VIDEOCLIP! at last!

Sick production, bro! Sounds great. Pretty guitar too. A Carvin? I would love to hear the solo at 2:10 a bit louder. Right on. Keep posting!! :eagerness:

(By the way, what's that green, rectangular monster glowing in the background? ;))

Great man !! Really nice everything ... Really nice DC800 !! What kind of pick-ups you choose when changing from the active A-80 and in wich way this has changed tonally your guitar ?

My English sucks more than your

Gorgeous DC800! I love mine :D The binding works really well with that top!
What pups are those?
Nice choice on the ATH-M50 headphones ;)

Onto the video. BADASS! Great playing, great production. Great song. Nice, heavy and groovy!

Well done! First thought that came to my mind seeing your fantastic video was "the man at the center of his music"! Great!

Great man !! Really nice everything ... Really nice DC800 !! What kind of pick-ups you choose when changing from the active A-80 and in wich way this has changed tonally your guitar ?

My English sucks more than your

they are dimarzio Ionizers 8!

I really like 'em!

I play with no pick, so I want some clear pickups... the carvin stock ones are super good for high output active, but i prefer passive!

Thanx a bunch for all these super nice comments!

They are my rewards for the long time spent in front of my computer (messing with that damn snare sound ;-) )

This guitar is super fun to play, its made by carvin and is semi-custom,

the pickups are Dimarzio Ionizers 8, I play with no pick (i kept loosing them has a kid...)

the amp used in the axe was the 6160 with a mix of 2 cabs (Citrus RW and German)

I made this video to have a souvenir of my teenage years :D (yeah im 32... so my teenage years are ending soon i guess! ;-) )

Im glad you guys liked it! I would glady jam with all of you if i could!

Nico

Thanx a bunch for all these super nice comments!

They are my rewards for the long time spent in front of my computer (messing with that damn snare sound ;-) )

This guitar is super fun to play, its made by carvin and is semi-custom,

the pickups are Dimarzio Ionizers 8, I play with no pick (i kept loosing them has a kid...)

the amp used in the axe was the 6160 with a mix of 2 cabs (Citrus RW and German)

I made this video to have a souvenir of my teenage years :D (yeah im 32... so my teenage years are ending soon i guess! ;-) )

Im glad you guys liked it! I would glady jam with all of you if i could!

Nico

Thanks Nico for your answer ... Yes I definitely love my Dc800 a lot ... Really surprised about it !! Actually I prefer this against my EBMM JP7

The production and your style are very interesting and I have enjoyed a lot your video !

By the way i'm 41 years old and I still being a teenager ! So don't worry , It's time to take our drive licenze !!

Back
Top Bottom