VIDEO: SBMM AX40D Demo - Sean Ashe

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, I just released another demo for Sterling By Musicman and of course I used my trusty Axe FX II for all of my tones :D

I'll make the tones available on Axechange after I can access them, but it was basically just the Brit Brown model for rhythms, Plexi Treble for leads. And then for the tone demos it was USA Clean for Clean, Plexi Treble for Crunch, and SLO100 for Distortion.

Dammit man!! Another bad ass posting! I just want to HATE you!! But I cannot bring myself to do it..!

You just plain ass freakin' rock the damn CASBA man..!!

Congrats on being one of the best out there bro..you be fo' real!

Dammit man!! Another bad ass posting! I just want to HATE you!! But I cannot bring myself to do it..!

You just plain ass freakin' rock the damn CASBA man..!!

Congrats on being one of the best out there bro..you be fo' real!

hahaha! Thanks so much man, you're too kind! :)

Cool Sean....very nice demo and playing ;) liking the SBMM guitar. Always loved the Axis models

Thank you! I had only ever played an Axis once or twice before they sent me this to demo, but they're really great guitars! To be honest I'm not really fond of the neck, but that's just my taste/preference. Sounds really great and resonates very nicely too

Nice recording Sean. I second the T-Shirt choice. Outstanding!

Did I ever tell you guys that I saw Rush play in an Ice Skating rink in Springfield Illinois? That was May 30th, 1976. Their sound then was the best mixed down sound I have ever heard. They sounded just like the albums, live.

Nice recording Sean. I second the T-Shirt choice. Outstanding!

Did I ever tell you guys that I saw Rush play in an Ice Skating rink in Springfield Illinois? That was May 30th, 1976. Their sound then was the best mixed down sound I have ever heard. They sounded just like the albums, live.

Thanks man! And that's awesome haha, I've only seen Rush live, and it was on the first leg of the Snakes And Arrows tour, in I think 2008 at the United Center in Chicago. I definitely need to see them soon though :)

Back
Top Bottom