Vid of my Axe.

how do you feel is sounds compared to your splawn? Sounds good to me, esp with a better camera or miced up!

schecterc1lh said:
how do you feel is sounds compared to your splawn? Sounds good to me, esp with a better camera or miced up!

I have only had the axe a short while but already i think i will get great results with it,the Splawn was a great amp,i had mine for 4 years but i do not regret changing set-ups.I will nail the Quickrod sound soon! :D

Boz said:
schecterc1lh said:

I have only had the axe a short while but already i think i will get great results with it,the Splawn was a great amp,i had mine for 4 years but i do not regret changing set-ups.I will nail the Quickrod sound soon! :D
good to hear :D

Wow - love the chunky rythm and George Lynch-like lead tones. What kind of guitar/pickups are you using in the vid?

Matt_J71 said:
Wow - love the chunky rythm and George Lynch-like lead tones. What kind of guitar/pickups are you using in the vid?

Thanks,i had this guitar built to my specs in China,really cheap! i put a Gibson Burstbucker pro in the bridge and set it up.It has a nice flame maple neck and quilted body.. :)

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom