VERY cool labelling for MFC101

I did a Google translate, it looks like they are going to be selling those labels.

They are cool indeed. I like the shape and the easy to read effect names. Nicely done!

+1
very nice labels!
I'm waiting to know how much they will cost and when they will be ready.

I look better in the Youtube note under the video and check out their web site:
http://www.stomplabel.de/
some screenshots and explanations but.... in german (thanks Google Translate).
I wrote them a mail and they got back to me in a few minutes.
It seems they are ready to ship a sheet with 17 labels....

Holy crap, they are magnetic, that rocks! Just looking at them it is visually so much easier to pick what button is what. They have done a great job at picking graphics that stand out and are very different from each other. I want these, has anyone been able to place an order? I think Tom should work something out to get a stock of these stateside as soon as possible.

I sent them an email for a price shipped to Michigan for what I'd like on my MFC. They have the total look and size/shape that I want on my MFC.

Let's see what sort of coin they want to do it.

Clean.jpg

Crunch.jpg

Rhythm.jpg

Those are cool too!

yeah those are def awesome.
it says they have a V3 sheet of 17 ready to ship..
i'm waiting for a email back so i can send them the money.
best i've seen and their all the same height.
Richb

ok so after 30+ emails back and forth within 2 weeks,they started coming along.first the only way you could order from this Stomplabel.de company was through wire transfer.
when i called my bank they said it would be a $40 fee so with the $12 shipping+ $40 it matched the product price of the V3set with 17 labels.
when i started doing to wire transfer online there was missing info on the companies part.awwww! :?
another email to them suggesting Paypal.they got back to me and said they didn't know USA had to pay a wire fee so they said they'd work on a Paypal account.about a week later it happened,PP at last! by this time another set came out the $53 V4 set with 17 labels and a preset of 5 with clean,crunch,rhythm,lead1 and lead2 for $15 and a bunch of singles for $3.30 filters,boosters,wah,acoustic,delay2 etc...
what they didn't have was a set for the reveal,edit,up and down...so yeah another suggestion,they got right back to me and told me to pray for that one.2 days later it was done and up for sale control set $15
they thanked me for the help/suggestions etc then my order was placed came out to $96 usd 70.80 euro...lol
either way they are def the BEST looking lablels out there.the guys over in germany are great with the CS as they do email back within a day(max).
they english is a little bit of a barrier but thats part of the price to get these shipped out.
Sascha is very cool and he'll help you out as far as setting up your order.
with all this said,he told me Larry Mitchell and my labels were shipped out so now time to wait...
I'll post a pic once they get here.. :cool:
Richb

Scott Peterson said:
That's a lot of money for labels. Nice? No question. Worth that much.... dunno.
sure it's alot of money for labels but if you want the best it'll cost a few extra $$.
in the end you'll be happy you didn't settle for something cheaper.
to me it's well worth it's cost.
Richb

Scott Peterson said:

Agree. That's quite a lot for labels- even if they are "the best" that's a lot more than I can justify for something like that.

eda123 said:
Scott Peterson said:

Agree. That's quite a lot for labels- even if they are "the best" that's a lot more than I can justify for something like that.

I felt the same way with the RED BEAR guitar picks that cost $20 per.
I finally broke down and got one,now another and...(i don't even look back)
some say the same about the MFC 101.is it costly,YES but it's like the best out there.others will think twice about spending almost $800 on that.
these paper labels look ok but it's like putting Volkswagon rims on a Ferrari.
again,
why settle??
btw:the 17 label V3 OR V4 set costs $53
i spend more than that on Starbucks a week...lol
Richb

rich_b said:
eda123 said:
[quote="Scott Peterson":dnle5x7f]That's a lot of money for labels. Nice? No question. Worth that much.... dunno.

some say the same about the MFC 101.is it costly,YES but it's like the best out there.others will think twice about spending almost $800 on that.
again,
why settle??
Richb[/quote:dnle5x7f]

I've no problem with it in regards to you or anyone else; and I wasn't trying to pick a fight.

I was just commenting that though I was indeed interested, the pricing puts it out of consideration for me. That's all.

And though I own 3 Red Bear Trading picks (and used them hard)... I don't go to Starbucks either... but that's a thread for another day. :D :D

I've got no prob spending bucks on gear. But 13% of the price of an MFC itself, just for labels? That's a bit *too* much for me, but I certainly think they've done a good job and I'm sure some folks will find it to be worth the cash.

rich_b said:
eda123 said:
[quote="Scott Peterson":1lxpth8o]That's a lot of money for labels. Nice? No question. Worth that much.... dunno.

again,
why settle??
Richb[/quote:1lxpth8o]

no no scott,i never took it as you picking a fight at all bro.
hey,i don't know i just like the look and figured i went all out on the 101 why not finish it up...
either way,it's all good.
and yeah Red Bear picks just pretty much replaced my Jazz III Red max grips...gotta love em'
Richb

Back
Top Bottom