Vegas Sphere

Look at the pic I posted. Shows prices. And states that those prices include the fees. So really not too bad. And the cheaper seats will be farthest from the stage where you can see more. I’m shooting for the section 300 seats.
Doh, missed the second pic, thought I was getting dumb not seeing prices in the first one.

Look at the pic I posted. Shows prices. And states that those prices include the fees. So really not too bad. And the cheaper seats will be farthest from the stage where you can see more. I’m shooting for the section 300 seats.
I read somewhere that there is one section you do NOT want to be in because your view of parts of the sphere will be blocked. I don't know what section that is, but you might want to research it before you get tix ;~)) Congrats to your daughter on the nuptials!

I read somewhere that there is one section you do NOT want to be in because your view of parts of the sphere will be blocked. I don't know what section that is, but you might want to research it before you get tix ;~))

Yeah I looked it up. They say the 200 seats are the best. Down in front you’re close to the band but you’re not looking at the whole sphere.

One cool thing they’re doing with the tickets is making the GA seats non transferable. And limiting sales.

Yeah I looked it up. They say the 200 seats are the best. Down in front you’re close to the band but you’re not looking at the whole sphere.

One cool thing they’re doing with the tickets is making the GA seats non transferable. And limiting sales.
Here is what I found doing a google search for "seats that block views at sphere las vegas". Hope you get some good tix and have a great show(s)!!!
+++++++++++++++
The obstructed seats are in the venue's 100 section, or the lowest seated section behind the general admission area. The overhang blocking the view is the platform for next level higher, the 200 section. If you are seated in a seat in the 100 section, the view behind you could be partially obstructed.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
FYI: Any row in 100s below 21 is fine. 22 and higher begins the obstructed view by the overhang - can't see visuals above. 30 and higher is a complete obstruction. All you can see is the stage and a small slice of the screen.
+++++++++++++++

Here is what I found doing a google search for "seats that block views at sphere las vegas". Hope you get some good tix and have a great show(s)!!!
+++++++++++++++
The obstructed seats are in the venue's 100 section, or the lowest seated section behind the general admission area. The overhang blocking the view is the platform for next level higher, the 200 section. If you are seated in a seat in the 100 section, the view behind you could be partially obstructed.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
FYI: Any row in 100s below 21 is fine. 22 and higher begins the obstructed view by the overhang - can't see visuals above. 30 and higher is a complete obstruction. All you can see is the stage and a small slice of the screen.
+++++++++++++++
If I paid those prices for that view I'd be pissed.

If you want first-hand information about where to sit, where not to sit and all kinds of information about Sphere and the surrounding area, have a read through the posts in this group. There are many posts and pics regarding the obstructed seats. I’ve been following it for a few months now and it’s very informative.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121183695480170

Last edited:
We did the VIP thing for U2 in December. It included two tickets, a two-night suite at the Palazzio, access to a 1980’s era Berlin style bar in the hotel, a VIP lounge at the show and some schwag.

We sat front row center in section 200. For lack of a better term, it was mind blowing. By now, I’m guessing most of you have seen the incredible images and fantastic graphics. But I think I was most blown away when the outside cameras turned on and the building just “disappeared”.

I would highly recommend that you go, buy the best seats you can afford and don’t overthink it. I spoke with people who sat in various sections, they all enjoyed it. The only negative I heard was from a guy in General Admission - standing on the main floor. He said that the entire experience was happening over his head.

The one thing that could be an issue for some is the 1.5 mile volksmarch through the convention halls from the Venetian to the venue. It wasn’t too bad going in but when the show let out and 18,000 people filtered in to the hallways… it was frustratingly slow. They need to work on that.

BTW, the Sphere is now showing a couple of hour-long movies. If you can’t make a concert date, go to the movie!!! We wanted to go back for a movie but our ride had to get back. The good seats are $250’ish - don’t bring the kids😜! The cheap seats were $69 ish.

I don’t particularly enjoy Vegas but I’d definitely return for another Sphere event - movie or concert.

Wow

I'm suddenly regretting not pursuing Phish and Dead and Co tickets more aggresively. That's amazing.

Wow

I'm suddenly regretting not pursuing Phish and Dead and Co tickets more aggresively. That's amazing.

It is amazing!
I managed to actually buy DeadCo face value tix for 5/24 but it wasn’t easy. The art at their shows was always so incredible and beautiful and I’m looking forward to seeing what they do with the Sphere. There are resale tix for DeadCo available. Not so sure about Phish. I wish bands would insist on selling a higher percentage of non transferable tickets. I think The Cure did that. The DeadCo GA tix were sold that way.

I have to wonder if people get dizzy in there....or even a sort of motion sickness like some get from VR headsets. It looks like it can completely fill your entire peripheral vision and if you don't have a grounded "reference" to keep the inner-ear happy some people get woozy and stuff.

I have to wonder if people get dizzy in there....or even a sort of motion sickness like some get from VR headsets. It looks like it can completely fill your entire peripheral vision and if you don't have a grounded "reference" to keep the inner-ear happy some people get woozy and stuff.
I follow one of the FB Sphere groups, related to the U2 residency and many people have reported that almost every night, someone in attendance needs medical attention. In many cases it's age/medical related, but in some cases it's because of people falling or getting sick in the upper levels. If I recall, I think there have been people who've had epileptic seizures as well. It's not only because of the screen, but it's the height and slope of the upper level stairs.

Last edited:
The day after the show, we spoke with a woman who had also sprung for the VIP package but wasn’t able to deal with the sensory overload. She described it as “seasick”. She was outta there after a few songs. It happens.

I follow one of the FB Sphere groups, related to the U2 residency and many people have reported that almost every night, someone in attendance needs medical attention. In many cases it's age/medical related, but in some cases it's because of people falling or getting sick in the upper levels. If I recall, I think there have been people who've had epileptic seizures as well. It's not only because of the screen, but it's the height and slope of the upper level stairs.

I’m sure it is very weird inside the Sphere. No flat level surfaces except the floor and stage, the visuals, the slope of the seating, the music. Probably doesn’t help that a lot of folks young and old like to indulge at shows.

It must be surreal for the bands, looking up at the wall of people and seeing the visuals above. Usually all that is behind the band. I can’t wait to see this thing!

Last edited:
I’m sure it is very weird inside the Sphere. No flat level surfaces except the floor and stage, the visuals, the slope of the seating, the music. Probably doesn’t help that a lot of folks young and old like to indulge at shows.

It must be surreal for the bands, looking up at the wall of people and seeing the visuals above. Usually all that is behind the band. I can’t wait too see this thing!
Then they turn the Borg sphere into a cube.

Back
Top Bottom