Van Halen Mean Streets

I'll try it tonight and report here.

Is it possible it's because you are on Q3 ?

And if you are allowed to tell us, how are the Mark series Mesas ? :)

Sorry, Danny. No go here. I re-downloaded and tried with Axe Edit and Fractal Bot.Hmmm...
Did you post on AxeChange?

Yep, presets show empty when they were created on a newer version of the FW then what you are running. Look on AxeEdit in the video, Danny is running Quantum 3.0, so we won't be able to load this preset until Quantum 3 drops.

Yep, presets show empty when they were created on a newer version of the FW then what you are running. Look on AxeEdit in the video, Danny is running Quantum 3.0, so we won't be able to load this preset until Quantum 3 drops.

Ahhh... well... back to pounding the F5 key vigorously. ;)

Oh man, so sorry about that guys!!! If you need me to revert back as a 2.4 patch I'll do it in the morning. I totally forgot about that!!!! I'll remember that for the future. I'd never tease you guys. :) I just hope you like the patch. I think you will with a few tweaks for your playing/guitar. :)

Speaking of Q 3 I got a pretty cool vid in the works showing some cleaner tones as well as how important the right cab block is. Not sure anyone will find it useful, but I'm gonna teach you a few things about low end that we as guitarists, always seem to fail at. I'll have it ready sometime tomorrow.

Meh... that won't cut it Danny. Cough up another preset. :p This one is AWESOME !! ;):)
Beta 3:00 was released a little while ago. :)

Lookin' forward to it. A little tweak hear and there with this VH patch and it covers a lot of ground for my intents and purposes. Now if I can just get off my unmotivated keister and whip something off to demo it.

Seriously though Danny. If you find yourself pissin' around a bit on the Axe at any point, check out the Brit Super, (if you haven't already). You may really dig it if you dig this patch's amp sim.

Yeah I figured the vh patch would work with a bit of tweaking. Yeah I've messed with the super before. I dig it, it's just a bit dark.

Lol willowdale we're into the same stuff. I was actually kidding about the ratt patch, but I do have a pretty cool lay it down patch. I don't think it's as good as the vh patch though.

Back
Top Bottom