Van Hagar Quantum 4.0

Thanks all for checking it out!

As far as posting the preset, I don't know how to do that? Point me in the right direction & I'll give it a shot next time I'm at my computer.

About the Charvel, I'm really digging it so far! I only paid like $680 or something like that brand new, and right now I'm drawn to it more than any of the higher end guitars I've recently purchased. (Suhr, PRS, etc). I can tell a big difference in the feel of the Charvel vs that of its higher end brethren, but I love the neck shape and it plays & sounds fantastic! The main reason I used this guitar for the vid is because it sounded closer to what I was shooting for than anything else.

Thanks all for checking it out!

As far as posting the preset, I don't know how to do that? Point me in the right direction & I'll give it a shot next time I'm at my computer.

About the Charvel, I'm really digging it so far! I only paid like $680 or something like that brand new, and right now I'm drawn to it more than any of the higher end guitars I've recently purchased. (Suhr, PRS, etc). I can tell a big difference in the feel of the Charvel vs that of its higher end brethren, but I love the neck shape and it plays & sounds fantastic! The main reason I used this guitar for the vid is because it sounded closer to what I was shooting for than anything else.
Just on the spot! Good job!!
Please post the preset :)

Back
Top Bottom