Wish Value knob: Shortcut to Perform Screen

rickboot

Fractal Fanatic
Currently, the Value Knob Push Function can be configured to go to the Layout screen.

I'd like to add an additional destination: the Perform-Gbl screen.

This would be handy for making quick tweaks when playing live since I configured the Perform page to include amp controls and effect mixes. In addition, as an added bonus, the amp1/2, layout, and tuner screens are only 1 button press away from the Perform screen.

So is layout.

In a live situation, I just want to get to my main performance controls faster - with one button, less presses, and less thinking.

I would actually love to see a global choice where I could ask the Axe to default to 'Perform Screen' on all presets. That would be perfect for me for live. I could turn it off for programming, rehearsal, etc. but would love that to be front and centre always when onstage.

Wait.. hold the presses.... when I set one preset to Perform Screen and change presets via external Midi pedal, it DOES stay in Perform Screen mode for each preset I select. D'oh! Sorry didn't try that sequence of actions until just now.... all good!
Man I love this thing.

Back
Top Bottom