Vai Jamathon live stream... Now!

Nice! I saw that Big Mama Jama notice fly by in Instagram and I have to admit the formatting of the whole thing and the guy who was organizing it made it seem like it was more a dream than a reality. :D

Hey! That looks like James Santiago up there on the Strat! Cool!

Who's the Steve Howe-looking guy that's ripping it up on the Les Paul right now? Guy has some tasty chops and is getting screwed in the mix. :D

Edit: Jamie Kime! Dweezil reading my mind and introducing the band there.

Nice! I saw that Big Mama Jama notice fly by in Instagram and I have to admit the formatting of the whole thing and the guy who was organizing it made it seem like it was more a dream than a reality. :D

Hey! That looks like James Santiago up there on the Strat! Cool!
James using the OX he invented........!
This is SO COOL

Interesting that I get this:
specifically saying that it can't connect to facebook.com. That is the only domain (and all variants of same) that is obliterated on my router.

I had to unblock facebook.com and fbcdn.com to view the video.

Who dis? His 3rd Stone jam with Vai was amazing.

Edit: Rafael Moreira

Screen_Shot_2018-09-28_at_8_43_06_PM.png

Also Herman Lee sound like total arse through that Kemper. Real pity.

Last edited:
Oh man. You could've bought a ticket to jam with the house band. Dang. That would have been fun.

Been out with the family at dinner and then a movie. Sounds like some good stuff.

I got to jam with Vai and his band at Vai Academy for about 5 minutes. Fun but also nerve wracking ;)

"Derek Smalls" doing some Spinal Tap :)

Hell Hole

And Mr Vai just walked on stage.

Edit:

And apparently Mark Bonilla is his guitarist... Haven't heard his name in a while.

Rocking Big Bottom now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom