• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
  • We have updated the rules pertaining to how For Sale/Trade posts are made. Please take a moment to review the announcement here.

V8.01 slow instrumental track

sk8te4free7

Inspired
Not my best soloing but i tried doing it after i wrote the rhythm section. I still don't mess around with drums. If you would like to add some drums and be apart of this song (if you like it enough :D ) i'll send ya the track itself. I don't like the lead tone. It sounded good while recording, after i extracted the .mp3 it sounded all fuzzy, crunchy and all nasty (I need a better lead tone). Anyways, enjoy guys.

P.S. I have a version where there is no solo, just click on my soundcloud username. If you like I can send you that version to improv to as a backing track :D

Really?! I'm glad to hear that man, thanks :) I'm still curious to see if anyone would be interesting or would like to do a solo over it. I don't really like mine mainly because of the tone :(

Pretty good!
IMHO the lead level is a little bit too low compared to the rhythm part.
What preset did you use for the rhythm?

Thanks man! I mixed this with senheisers mixing (however you spell it) headset. I don't have good recording tools lol I kind of intended to have it that way because i really dislike the tone of it, I used a random (buttery amp model) patch i made with tubescreamer in the lines. Not to mention i was using a guitar with active EMG's LOL biggest no no on my part

Back
Top Bottom