Bug? V6.0 unit rebooted after using looper

You mean you can now change presets while you are using the looper and the looper will continue seamlessly in the new preset you switched to, as long as you have a looper in the preset you switch to? If so, dreams do come true!

Yes. This will work as long as you change between two presets using the same looper mode. If the two looper modes are different the buffer will automatically be erased.

Could you guys provide some more detail on exactly what you were doing when the freeze and/or crash occurs? I.e. did you press a button such as stack or undo or did it just happen out of the blue?

I was using the looper in stereo mode, not quantized, threshold features off, and the screen on the Axe II went blank and everything stopped. It happened several times tonight. I'd added a looper into all of my main presets so I could switch from one preset to another and have the looper keep going. it would work for a while then the screen would go blank, the sound stopped, and the Axe rebooted. I did have Axe Edit connected by usb to my iMac 10.6.8 at the time and I was using a midi foot controller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom