V10 Believe it or Not!!!

kippiejr

Inspired
Just spent about 4 hours setting up another rig. Real pedals upfront ala JP, AXE FX in the loop of Mark V into Recto Cab.. All midi, AMP Gizmo running Head, midi looper running pedals, MFC running presets and IA's sounds a lot like a certain muscular bearded fellow. Really really nice.... could not stop smiling......

Then read a little bit about a certain bearded man's stereo set up and delays....bla bla bla

Took my AXF FX set it up for stereo and Matrix GT1000FX went stereo to my Recto cab, set up the delays ala JP to my new V10 5153 red preset which is just AMP and REV and now DLY.. in stereo and I shit you not, it was better than the above mentioned rig.. Cleaner, tighter, straight up better tone. TIME 10 minutes.....

BELIEVE IT.

With that tone, I will lug the cab, the head and effects only weights 7 lbs...lol

Does anybody have a good clean AMP, so many to choose from.. I settled on my scene 2 as deluxe verb for now?

There are going to be many mad CEO's out there....

I like the Bassguy 65, but I haven't tried the clean amps with my live set up in which I use 2 Marshall 1960b with Scumback H75 on one cab and M75 on the other one. For small gigs I use either one of them in stereo and for much smaller gigs a 2 x12 with Scumback's BM75, the 100 watt version in stereo. For power amps I'm using the Mesa 2 90, but I'm planing to get the power amp you have because the Mesa is to heavy and I'm getting to old to carry that weight . I have a similar story like yours with fridge rack that I used to have! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom