v.10 with mfc 2.15

I have issue with expression pedal calibration... Because when I set up cursor to parameter Min000 enter is not lighting... I don't know what can be possible problem...

I've found that since the update, when booting up the Axe-Fx, I have to switch presets, THEN move the expression pedals to make it all work properly. Previously, just moving the expression pedals would do the trick.

I have issue with expression pedal calibration... Because when I set up cursor to parameter Min000 enter is not lighting... I don't know what can be possible problem...

Make sure you are on the correct calibration screen in the Setup menu. There is a similar looking screen in the MIDI menu on the MFC.

I've found that since the update, when booting up the Axe-Fx, I have to switch presets, THEN move the expression pedals to make it all work properly. Previously, just moving the expression pedals would do the trick.

This is a well-known bug already being fixed.

​has this been fixed in this update? Mfc 2.16

Back
Top Bottom