V.10 public beta?

I've heard they are going to completely skip version ten now and just immediately start work on 11.

Fw 10.0

obelixcgicopy.jpg

I stopped using my axeII, for that matter all electric gear for some time. I'll connect it next when 10 with AE are out :)
Ha ha, nothing against the axe really, just taking the time to improve my fingerstyle skills ;)

I'm guessing v9 got a beta because it had scenes and thus needed a fair bit of testing. v10 is mostly improvements in tone and we can't really say anything but "it sounds good / it doesn't sound good" for that.

V9 has only been out for a short while and now V10? It's like Christmas where you keep getting unexpected presents.

I'm curious to hear how MIMIC has enhanced some of the presets, but I can wait. Actually, I have to. I jammed my fretting thumb last week, so now I'm 4-6 weeks in a splint. :/

^^ That's completely missing the point..

The fact is we have been told by the creator that FW10 is an improvement on FW9.

It's not unreasonable to expect people to be excited by that and to be looking forward to the V10 release ( people like me..)

I've heard they are going to completely skip version ten now and just immediately start work on 11.

Thats great but I can't wait until they release V.12 beta...that will be the game changer:) why 12? because its not 11, certainly more than 10 and not the ominous 13.

I'm just gonna stop playing my AxeII and wait for the Axe-Fx IV - Octocore edition with touch screen 24 inch front panel display and integrated Axe-Edit.

Back
Top Bottom