Using same Expression Pedal for different Effects per Scene with Auto-Engage

Ramius.Fox

Hi everyone,

I try to find a way to have a single expression pedal assigned to a wah pedal in scene 1 and a whammy/pitch block in scene 2. Once the effects are used I want the wah to be inactive in toe position whereas the whammy should be inactive in heel position and whenever i change a scene, both effects should be disabled and only be enabled whenever i move the pedal (auto-engage). I already managed to modify the desired parameters with channel-specific modifiers. So far so good - but the problem is: if the pedal is in a mid-position both effects are active whenever i change a scene, even if the pedal is not moving at all.

Is there a way to use one expression pedal for controlling wah in scene 1 and pitch (whammy) in scene 2 and both effects (initially) being disabled on a scene change?

Additional Thoughts:
I thought the auto-engage option "* Spd" in combination with PC-Reset set to Off would be the solution since i expected the effects to be disabled and only be enabled via pedal-movement no matter of the absolut position - but i was wrong. Now i don't understand the difference between the auto-engage option "* Spd" and "* Pos" anymore. Can someone explain the difference in simple words?

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom