using left and right outputs

sullysnet

Inspired
I was curious if I could use left output 1 to my RCF's and control the level with the top control. Then use right output to FOTH controlled by the bottom level. Instead of using output 2 and 1/4 inch.

thanks

Nope......:(
I use Output #1 (XLR) for FOH and Output #2 (Output 2 echo-Output 1) for me.

I doubt there is much noise difference, but I would rather have any possible extra noise in my monitor than going to FOH............

I use the xlrs for FOH and quarters go to my monitor. This way you won't have to futz with direct boxes.

I was curious if I could use left output 1 to my RCF's and control the level with the top control. Then use right output to FOTH controlled by the bottom level. Instead of using output 2 and 1/4 inch.

thanks

Works fine with a DI.

Out 2 unbalanced -> DI -> FOH

I ran like this for a while. I liked the little bit of extra gain in Out 1 for my powered wedge.

One question about left and right outputs: i´ve noticed that i have in my output 1 (XLRs) different volumes between left and right, left is much more volume than right. What can i check in the Axe parameters (cables and cabs are ok) to fix that?

Thanks.

Last edited:
One question about left and right outputs: i´ve noticed that i have in my output 1 (XLRs) different volumes between left and right, left is much more volume than right. What can i check in the Axe parameters (cables and cabs are ok) to fix that?

Thanks.
any block with a pan adjustment. stereo effects. ping pong effects. mixer blocks. global blocks. output mixer. parallel effects.

I don't currently run any stereo effects at all. I usually send output 2 to a power amp and cab and output 1 to FOH. IF I decide to use a FRFR for stage volume can I send output 1 left to FOH and output 1 right to FRFR? They should be identical correct?

I don't currently run any stereo effects at all. I usually send output 2 to a power amp and cab and output 1 to FOH. IF I decide to use a FRFR for stage volume can I send output 1 left to FOH and output 1 right to FRFR? They should be identical correct?
If you select sum l+r in the I/O menu they will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom