Using GT6 for scenes

slash07

Inspired
In addition to changing patches..can this be done?
If someone has already done this, will be a big help:0

If the GT6 is able to send a CC34 with a value of 0 - 7 representing scenes 1 - 8. I dont know anything about the GT6 but that is what it would need to do. I have done it from Cubase.

Feeling stupid to ask yet again, but seems strange if I'm the only one trying to get scenes working with a Boss GT6......
No MFCs were available until I had the option to get them, a second attempt to buy one will have to wait sometime.
Someone, please help me get this working...
I this can be achieved, it would do:
A control for scene-up, a control for scene-down
A control for patch-up and one for patch-down (this, I had got figured out the last time I had tried)
Thanks in advance.

Scenes would need the GT6 to send a CC 34, the only things that could do that would be control switches on the gt6. But even if you got a CC34 to specifically send a value of 1 or 2 for example would be difficult if not impossible. I did a little digging around and I think you are out of luck. The bank and preset pedals will only send PC messages so those are out too for scenes.

The most you could do is preset changes.

Thank you stratmania. Looks like its time to sell my GT6 and look out for a good footcontroller which will do this.

Back
Top Bottom