Using external switches to select channels

lwknives

Power User
Is there a way to use external switches to select channels? I would like to use 4 momentary switches to select the 4 channels of the mixer block.
If I did this would these switches overrule the channel setting in the scenes? I would like the mixer channels to stay where I put them when changing scenes...

Is there a way to use external switches to select channels? I would like to use 4 momentary switches to select the 4 channels of the mixer block.
If I did this would these switches overrule the channel setting in the scenes? I would like the mixer channels to stay where I put them when changing scenes...
i don't think there's a way to force any channel to ignore scene changes at this time. maybe using Control Switches on the Bypass parameter, but not for channels. but having block engage and channels ignore Scene changes has been a wish item for a while. it's a very involved idea, because people only sometimes want a block to ignore the scene change... so how would the Axe know when you want to do that or not?

Back
Top Bottom