Using Channels and Block Presets

slinky005

Power User
What am I doing wrong?
Patch A: Using Atomic High amp block on scene 1. I want to set Supremo Trem to Scene 2
I have an amp setting I like on the Supremo on another patch. I saved this in the block presets in Axe edit.
I go back to patch A, go to scene 2 and set the amp to channel B. I then load the block preset but it goes to Friedman BE C45 amp block.

So I tried this:
Copied Atomic High Channel A to Channel B. I go to Sc2 and select channel B. I load the Supremo block preset, it works. I go back to Sc 1 and on channel A, its now the Supremo amp (formerly the Atomic amp block).

Assigning different amps on different channels on the Axe itself seems to work fine.
I'm on FW 15 - could this be the issue with Axe Edit?

Last edited:
Copying an amp block copies the whole block. All 4 channels.

To copy and paste a specific Channel...Go to the channel that you want to copy. Click on the down arrow next to the channels indicator (Axe-Edit III) to open a drop down window. Select 'Copy current channel to Clipboard'. Now go to the preset that you want to paste it too. Go to the channel that you want to paste it too. Click on the down arrow next to the channels indicator to open a drop down window. Select 'Paste Clipboard to current channel'

Isn't there still a problem with the Copy/Paste Channel functionality?
I thought so? I tried it while writing my reply to get the terminology correct, and it seemed to be working for me? Maybe it only happens on certain amp models or blocks??? Not really sure right now.

Back
Top Bottom