Using cab sim for a single patch only

jigod

I am currently using AX8 -> Matrix -> Cab (THD 2x12) setup, and I want to use the cab sim only for this one acoustic patch that has tonematch block that has been exported as cab IR.

I assume this applies to the AXE as well, but is turning on the cab sim in the global setting and turning off the cab in each patch essentially the same as turning off the cab sim in the global setting? If not, how can I make it work that way?

Thanks,

Are you planning on routing that 'Acoustic Tone Match IR' to your THD 2x12 cab? Or through a different output to FRFR?

An 'Acoustic Tone Match IR' playing through a guitar cab is going to sound like.................An 'Acoustic Tone Match IR' playing through a guitar cab?:eek:;)

I am currently using AX8 -> Matrix -> Cab (THD 2x12) setup, and I want to use the cab sim only for this one acoustic patch that has tonematch block that has been exported as cab IR.

I assume this applies to the AXE as well, but is turning on the cab sim in the global setting and turning off the cab in each patch essentially the same as turning off the cab sim in the global setting? If not, how can I make it work that way?

Thanks,
Can I ask, where did you find this IR (TOnematched acoustic), and what is the guitar/mic being tonematched?
and of course, where can I get this IR? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom