Using axe fx 3 tonight in a semi outdoor show at 41degrees and 35 wind chill

Keith White

Experienced
This is the first show I have played in this cold of weather using the axe 3. I have lost none of the tone like I would have back in the tube amp days. We are playing bamboo Willie’s on Pensacola beach. It is an open air bar with plastic fold down sides with many leaks so the stage is a wind tunnel. Freezing fingers making it hard to play. But This axe 3 is truly amazing

This is the first show I have played in this cold of weather using the axe 3. I have lost none of the tone like I would have back in the tube amp days. We are playing bamboo Willie’s on Pensacola beach. It is an open air bar with plastic fold down sides with many leaks so the stage is a wind tunnel. Freezing fingers making it hard to play. But This axe 3 is truly amazing
You are a braver man than I. I would not be able to feel my fingers, or any other appendages for that matter!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Good luck! I hope it goes well.

It was cold last night and going to be colder tonight. That had to be crazy don’t know what is worse sweaty hands in the summer or freezing fingers in the winter. Lol. Think I’ll pick sweaty hands and summer ;) Hope the gig went well!

33 and dropping tonight another cold night going down in the 20’s. I like the warmer weather for sure ready for warmer weather Cold hands no fun the older I get the less I like cold. Lol

I'm afraid I'm going to drive home from tonight's gig in sleet....people around here don't have a clue about driving in the white stuff

Area heaters can go a long way. Get the propane ones, most electric circuits will blow out if you’re on the same one with all your gear.

Back
Top Bottom