Using All 3 Inputs (Dual Mono) ?

Bidding War

Inspired
Hi - I would like to plug a bass guitar into the main FM3 input and run two synths (dual mono) into input 2...can I split the dual mono (via input 2) in the grid to have separate effect chains for all 3 instruments? If so, how do I achieve this?

Thanks in advance!
-A

Hi - I would like to plug a bass guitar into the main FM3 input and run two synths (dual mono) into input 2...can I split the dual mono (via input 2) in the grid to have separate effect chains for all 3 instruments? If so, how do I achieve this?

Thanks in advance!
-A
Yep. I do this with a 3-output guitar. First, make sure input 2 is set to stereo in the FM3 I/O settings.

Connect the input 2 block to two volume blocks in two different rows. In one volume block, set the input to “left only”, and in the other block, set it to “right only”. Now you have 2 independent chains for the left and right channels on input 2.

Yep. I do this with a 3-output guitar. First, make sure input 2 is set to stereo in the FM3 I/O settings.

Connect the input 2 block to two volume blocks in two different rows. In one volume block, set the input to “left only”, and in the other block, set it to “right only”. Now you have 2 independent chains for the left and right channels on input 2.
Awesome! Thanks - works like a charm!

Back
Top Bottom