"Uses Global Blocks" Crash

NJBengals85

Inspired
For some reason on a random different preset I load up, I'll have no sound and there will be a message that says "Uses Global Blocks - Press Enter to Unlink." If I press enter to unlink the preset...the axe freezes every time. This just started happening...and no, I don't use axe edit except to load stuff.

Yea...it was one I created. It actually happened on two different presets at two different times (over the last day) Both presets worked fine. I saved over the preset with a working preset and now it works again. Im not really sure why it suddenly came on...and I really don't understand why it crashed when I tried to unlink it.

I just had this problem pop up on another preset. I realized that it was my volume blocks that had the global setting turn on (I don't remember turning it on either) If I went into the volume block and double clicked the "fx byp" button to turn off the link I had no problems but if from the Recall Screen where it says "Uses Global Blocks - Press Enter to Unlink." and I try to unlink the block from there, it freezes up my Axe so I definitely think something is going on there. Basically, trying to bypass the global blocks from the recall screen causes the axe to freeze but doing it from inside the block doesn't.

Same problem here with 9.02 firmware.

Any time I see 'uses global blocks, press enter to clear' on a patch, pressing enter causes the Axefx II to crash. Have to restart the box to get playing again.

Clearing blocks from within the patch poses no problems, but it's annoying to have to do this all the time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Same problem here with 9.02 firmware.

Any time I see 'uses global blocks, press enter to clear' on a patch, pressing enter causes the Axefx II to crash. Have to restart the box to get playing again.

Clearing blocks from within the patch poses no problems, but it's annoying to have to do this all the time.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes exactly the same for me the 3 out of four times I've used global blocks on my own presets. I used global blocks to copy an amp block from one preset to another and when trying to unlink the block in the destination preset I experienced the same problem as you.

Back
Top Bottom