Used up my stand in switches... what can momentary pedals do?

tonejunkie

I am using my stand in switches for layout changes and I want more on my FC6. I would like a dedicated tap tempo and tuner switch. Is that possible with momentary switches plugged into the expression pedal inputs?

Thanks! Ok one more question. Is there any way to use the expression pedal inputs with momentary switches to change layouts?

I am in this same position. Would prefer to use 2 of the "Pedal" inputs of the FC12 as continuous pedals and the other 2 as two more switches. This would give me 6 switches and 2 pedals. The setup seems to allow me to set up a pedal as "momentary" but I can't figure out what I would use that function for. Is there a way to map a momentary switch connected to a "pedal" input to act like an additional stand-in switch? Or if this is not possible, to either (1) toggle the bypass of a block or (2) channel toggle a block?

I am in this same position. Would prefer to use 2 of the "Pedal" inputs of the FC12 as continuous pedals and the other 2 as two more switches. This would give me 6 switches and 2 pedals. The setup seems to allow me to set up a pedal as "momentary" but I can't figure out what I would use that function for. Is there a way to map a momentary switch connected to a "pedal" input to act like an additional stand-in switch? Or if this is not possible, to either (1) toggle the bypass of a block or (2) channel toggle a block?
You could possibly use a latching switch. This will basically act like an expression pedal at toe down or heel down positions.

You could assign that pedal jack as External Controller X and then assign External Controller to the Bypass of specific blocks.

Back
Top Bottom