Use Footswith to Change Keys for a Pitch Block?

Alex Kerezy

Inspired
Hi,
Is there a way, and by way I mean clever way, to use a foot switch on the FC to change the key (A, B, C, Bb, etc.) in a pitch block? I tried and couldn't get it to work....there is an option to have the foot switch change something in the pitch block, but it changes the selection or "type" of pitch block it is, rather than the key.

Here's the thing - the key the pitch shifter is in, can be assigned to an expression control, like a foot/expression pedal or something; so I didn't know if there was a way to assign it to something, and then have the foot switch control that something............

I have the FC-12. It would be nice to be able to have the pitch shifter do harmonies, and change the key it's tracking to with the foot switches (one foot switch for up and another for down a key)

I am new to the Axe-Fx and so I don't really know how the expression assignments work, and "if" there was a way to then assign a foot switch to control one of those assignments up/down, which would result in the pitch shifter /harmonizer changing keys

Thanks in Advance - Harmonious in Hendersonville

You can use a different key in different channels... Assign a switch to change channels.

I think you can also use Scene Controllers assigned to the key or possibly a Control Switch.

If you don't need to change keys in the middle of a song, could you assign a control switch to the Learn function and change keys between songs by playing the note of the key you want to change to?

Back
Top Bottom