USB grid setup diagram

kabong

Inspired
Hey guys, I was playing back music via USB from my phone. I know by default that that is routed to output one.
I know you can change that to output 2, but I would like to be able to insert a block on the grid so that I could run that through some processing before I send it out to my main out which is output one. In other words I'd like to be able to add EQ etc. I'm just really confused about how to set that up or even if it's possible to do that. If somebody could help me out and hopefully provide a diagram that would be awesome. Hope my post is makes sense. Thanks

Last edited:
From your phone? That's not easy. You'll have to do something like: map the playthrough audio to output 2, then use a patch cable to connect the output 2 jack to an input jack, for example Input 3. Then use an Input 3 block in the grid to send it to your EQ and from there to Output 1.

I'm not having any problem getting the music into the axfx from the phone... Just using the same cord I used if I was using fracpad and when I go to Amazon music etc and play, it comes right through the axfx to the speakers. That's not the problem, right now output volume one is controlling it in terms of level plus you can go to the in-outs of the USB and control One and two from there. I know I can set it up to send the output of the USB 1/2 to output 2 as opposed to one, but I want to be able to insert that on to the grid so that I can run it through some processing before I send it back out

I'm not having any problem getting the music into the axfx from the phone... Just using the same cord I used if I was using fracpad and when I go to Amazon music etc and play, it comes right through the axfx to the speakers. That's not the problem, right now output volume one is controlling it in terms of level plus you can go to the in-outs of the USB and control One and two from there. I know I can set it up to send the output of the USB 1/2 to output 2 as opposed to one, but I want to be able to insert that on to the grid so that I can run it through some processing before I send it back out
Read my post again :). It provides instructions to do what you are asking for: getting usb channels 1/2 playthrough audio into the grid.

Back
Top Bottom