usb connection issues

i got the unit 2day and want to upgrade to the new firmware and generally use the computer to edit stuff,but it wont upload onto my computer, its sayin put in a floppy disc when i connect the usb to the computer,ive tryed a powered hub too,but no use,any help would be great,thanks in advance

i got the unit 2day and want to upgrade to the new firmware and generally use the computer to edit stuff,but it wont upload onto my computer, its sayin put in a floppy disc when i connect the usb to the computer,ive tryed a powered hub too,but no use,any help would be great,thanks in advance

Need more info to help, OSX or Windows?

what's a floppy disk :)

most laptops don't take CD/DVDs anymore!

ok right i need to download the drivers from the site,thanks for the help guys. mines an old dell computer,it was askin for a floppy disk, old school shur hahaha

still no joy downloading the new firmware,i have the drivers downloaded, i had to buy a winzip file and tryed to extract the zip file but still no joy, im pretty crap when it comes to computer stuff also, 2hrs have gone bye,and i still cant get any good of it,i have downloaded the new firmware, i went to axe fx unit and went to firmware section and pressed ENTER it is awaiting the fw file,but i cant send it to it,if that makes sense,any help would be great thanks

sorry webb, i dont know what OS is!!! your dealin with a dumb ass here hahaha i had a gsystem before this and took me a while to get de hang of that also,i had to get a powered hub to upgrade the firmware on that, ill try give u as much info as i can here, its a dell inspiron 6400 computer,windows xp, dont really know after that

this is what its saying in the driver box, firmware upgrade not supported by device ax fx 2, do i need to change the buffer settings?

lessthanone, no havent done that, i guess thats on de site there to,k ill go look for that,any tips on what way i go about using that then after i download it?

Back
Top Bottom