USB Cable(s)

komrad20

Inspired
Have a question regarding the standard USB-A to USB-B connections for the FM3 and other Fractal Gear... I'm considering in the near future upgrading my current MacBook Pro to the newer models that have the USB-C connections, if anyone has tried the USB-B to USB-C cables, with their Fractal gear, and if so how was the results in terms of speed/connectivity? any Connection issues with said cable(s)??

Thanks!!

I'm using a USB B to USB C cable with my FM3 and MBP 2016 and it's working great, no issues yet with either FM3 Edit or Logic when doing some light recording.

I use a MacBook Pro 2016 with the USB-C to USB-A converter (Apple Model A1632) and have experienced ZERO issues. Like @J-V, I use Logic Pro, FM3 Edit, and Fractal-Bot without any problems. In addition to recording, I also run backing tracks from Logic with preset and scene change automation over midi during performance. Everything works fine.

I am using the FM3 with a Mac Book Pro 2019 USB-c to USB-B with several cable length and different manufacturers, no issues so far here. Also the use of a USB Hub like this with no issues at all 1633967975209.png

Perfect!! Thanks so much guys!! I wasn't thinking it was going to cause any issues, but was wanting to check on here before making that leap.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom