USA Pre Lead II Red - Erotomania Tone Matched

Not to open a new thread, using the same amp model, but tone matched Dream Theater's Pull Me Under song and other adjustments: Axe-Change - Download Preset - LPDT Pull Me Under TM - by LuizPauloDT
Also, make sure you have this NULL IR into the cab block: Axe-Change - Download Other - NULL-IR - by LuizPauloDT
Here a quick demo of the preset:

JPM100 straight to the preset scene #1, double tracked with no post process at all.
Backing track is the song without the guitars from Jammit (all the rights to its respective owners)

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Cheers.

Somethings not right in your preset you've uploaded, sounds nothing like that at all. Using firmware 19 beta 2 and uploaded your null cab. completely different

Somethings not right in your preset you've uploaded, sounds nothing like that at all. Using firmware 19 beta 2 and uploaded your null cab. completely different

Hey man, that's weird. I'm using FW 19 beta 1, but I think the main changes between them was the amount of G3ed drive pedals and some other minor corrections. Also, scene one does not use pedal at all, so we should not expect changes between them.

Are you using active pickups?

Hey man, that's weird. I'm using FW 19 beta 1, but I think the main changes between them was the amount of G3ed drive pedals and some other minor corrections. Also, scene one does not use pedal at all, so we should not expect changes between them.

Are you using active pickups?

No I was using a Suhr Modern with passive pickups. I tried the scenes and some of them gave me no audio at all, changing the drive pedal paramaters did nothing to change that.

Back
Top Bottom