UPS - I've had stuff delivered on Saturdays in the past...

Muzick

Experienced
But this time around it's telling me business days... therefore I wont see my AXE II until Monday. I was really hoping to spend time with it over the weekend. :(

Is that the type of shipping?

You can pay UPS for delivering on Saturday, but it's a premium on top of shipping. I do not think you can add that after the item has shipped.

You can pay UPS for delivering on Saturday, but it's a premium on top of shipping. I do not think you can add that after the item has shipped.

Didn't think so either. I actually called UPS but they said nothing could be done but wait for Monday. I didn't realize that it was a premium on top of shipping. I'll keep on eye on that when I order my MFC :)

Thanks Scott

I had the same situation. Mine showed up at the local UPS hub on Saturday 8/20, but they wouldn't let me pick it up at the hub until they had attempted at least one delivery, so I ended up waiting until Monday 8/22.

I did get a lot of work done around the house over the weekend just trying to keep busy though. :p

UPS used to let you pickup a package if the distribution center was open on Saturdays, but that was a long time ago.

Yeah, I've pretty much come to accept that when I order something online, there's gonna' be that annoying two days where you know your item is just sitting somewhere. Seems like it's always the day before it would have been delivered, too. Think of it as a good way to develop patience. My Axe will be here on Monday as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom