Updating W/ mac OSX 10.6.8 ?

I used the bot without any issue on 10.6.8. FYI, you don't need to use the utility function, the bot with automatically do that.

guys does the robot eliminate the need to use axe edit to update firmware and presets to the axe2?
thanks in advance
gadz

I'll have to give it a try and hope for the best, I have pro tools 9 and cant update my OS X.
Thanks everyone!

if you want the new presets I think you've to install them apart, but not sure. I installed them before testing.
You should note cause there are a lot of new presets with different names than before, like 71-Bassman about 2 explode or 76-Petrucci Rhythm that I don't remember from FW9, but don't trust my Alzheimer

On 10.6.8 here too. No problems so far: Fractal Bot to update the Axe to v10, then AxeEdit 1.9 for loading the new bank files into the Axe.

On 10.6.8 here also. I installed Fractal Bot with no problems and used it to update to v10.00 with no problems. It worked great and was very fast.
For Axe Edit, I deleted my old Fractal Workspace first, then I installed the new Axe Edit 1.9 directly with no problems. It opened up fine and I've tweaked a couple of presets so far with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom