Updating preset banks post firmware update

chris5150

Inspired
Am I blind?.., I have just updated my axe 2 upto 6.0, nice and easy to do, following the instructions.
Then obviously I needed to load up the new preset banks A,B and C.
I figured it out myself , using ace edit I loaded up the bank in axe and then clicking the box on the right and selecting send to hardware... Did this for all 3 banks, and it's worked ok
Question is am I blind?.., cannot find any reference on how to do this in either the axe edit manual, the latest axe 2 manual, or in the release note files
So yep it's ok and done but took me a while of messing about to do it, so much so no time to actually play it yet??
Why is it not in any manual or release notes with the preset files on how to do this ?

I could not find this the first time I looked either. I did find the awesome youtube video that walks you through this however

Cheers good video,. But why oh why is there not a 'readme' file in the preset folder to explain how to do this?.. Or a mention in either the manual or the ace edit manual.... It's simple but it's created an issue purely because it's not noted anywhere..,, very odd

I don´t know but maybe It´s in the axe-edit manual.

Am I blind?.., I have just updated my axe 2 upto 6.0, nice and easy to do, following the instructions.
Then obviously I needed to load up the new preset banks A,B and C.
I figured it out myself , using ace edit I loaded up the bank in axe and then clicking the box on the right and selecting send to hardware... Did this for all 3 banks, and it's worked ok
Question is am I blind?.., cannot find any reference on how to do this in either the axe edit manual, the latest axe 2 manual, or in the release note files
So yep it's ok and done but took me a while of messing about to do it, so much so no time to actually play it yet??
Why is it not in any manual or release notes with the preset files on how to do this ?

It isn't in the manual. I just updated and ran into this problem. A little right clicking on the Axe-Manage within Axe-Edit gave me the answer for sending a new bank to the Axe-Fx. It should probably get documented into Axe-Edit manual.

Back
Top Bottom