Updated 'Navigation Enhancement' *option*

Would you like to see this *optional* Navigation Key behavior?

• Yes, this would be a good option to have available.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Radley

Experienced
Having since learned that the AFX does not support simultaneous button usage, I am re-posting a modified version of the 'Navigation Enhancement' option idea:

This would be a selectable option where when using the L & R Navigation keys, instead of continually recycling through the same page, they would automatically take you to the next/previous page when you go past the last/first parameter, thereby eliminating the need to alternate between the Navigation and Page switches. When the Extended Parameters page is reached, the L & R keys will *continue* to scroll through the parameters (though the movement would now be up and down). When going past the last parameter on the last page, the cycle would begin again at the top of the first page, and vice versa. This works because the scrolling speed when a L or R is held down is extremely fast, and I believe it would have no CPU penalties.

To Summarize: The end effect is a very fast, continuous wrap-around navigation option that never requires you to use more than the same two buttons, thereby eliminating the need to access the somewhat less convenient Page buttons (they would still be operational however).

I voted no because I frequently use the right arrow when I'm ultimately going left (i.e. I'm on the second-to-last item, and I want to go to the first item on the page). It's very quick and efficient to move when you know the behavior ahead of time. If it flipped me on the next page, I would waste considerable time having to navigate my way back to the previous page.

Back
Top Bottom