Update: NO Bug! Can't toggle Wah-Block between enabled and bypass

Cube

I just discovered that I can't toggle the Wah-Block from enabled to bypass and vice versa. Neither the space-bar nor the menu option are working. When I copy an unabled Wah-Block (set to auto-enable by expression-pedal) to a new preset it stays unabled and can't be switched, same for an enabled Wah-Block. The expression-pedal works correctly. No other block (Amp, Comp ...) is showing this behaviour. Actual running FW 6.03 and AE 1.01.10. Can someone confirm this please?

How do I make it default to Off? I keep my expression pedal packed in my roadcase except for gigs and the only way for me to disable the wah is to plug in the pedal. I don't remember this behavior with my Axe II or AX8. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

IIRC, an unplugged controller defaults to 100%, so using the "Off Value" at 95% would have it default to off when not plugged in.

Screen%20Shot%202019-08-15%20at%205.20.46%20PM.png

That, of course, won't be terribly compatible with a spring-loaded return-to-zero pedal, but works great with a regular un-sprung pedal, and then upside (for me, at least, as I am already trained 35+ years in toe-switch wah usage) is the toe-down for off....

Back
Top Bottom