Unwanted: Midi Controller mutes input block upon scene change.

Select one of the External Controllers in the MIDI/Remote menu and hit Enter to use the Learn function. Move your expression pedal to assign its MIDI CC# to that External Controller. You can then use that External Controller as a source in modifiers.

BTW, you should probably start a new thread for this.

Last edited:
Update: I never found the source of the unwanted Midi. But I backed up my programming and did a factory reset. Problem gone.
It will cost me some time to reprogram what was in my bag of tricks, but there are advantages from starting from scratch. Thanks to everyone who chimed in to help. Cheers!
If you still want to troubleshoot it, attach the backup file and I’ll take a peak at it. I still use my LF+ as my main controller because of the form factor and flexibility across devices. Every now and then one tiny command hoses everything up.

My initial thought is that you have scene IAs setup up as stomps, and upon bypass for one of them the input block is being bypasses. Regardless I can take a peak this upcoming week if you wish.

If you still want to troubleshoot it, attach the backup file and I’ll take a peak at it. I still use my LF+ as my main controller because of the form factor and flexibility across devices. Every now and then one tiny command hoses everything up.

My initial thought is that you have scene IAs setup up as stomps, and upon bypass for one of them the input block is being bypasses. Regardless I can take a peak this upcoming week if you wish.
Hi JamonGrande. Big Ham. Hablas Espanol?
Thank you for offering your time to have a look. I prefer to move on since I've reset the Foot and have assigned Bypass CCs in the Axe. But it's good to know there is another Foot user on the forum. The few. The proud. ...The abandoned by the inactive FAMC forum.
Don't be surprised if I come calling in the future!
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom