unix-guy 's birthday today!

Rex Rox

Power User
So I discovered today is @unix-guy 's b'day in this thread:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/show-your-ibanez.196024/

I think everyone would agree it rates it's own thread considering how much he contributes here.

So a big happy birthday to unix-guy!

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

Happy Birthday @unix-guy Hope it’s a Rocking Day 👾
Happy Birthday! And many more guitars to come !!!
Hoppy birdy, d00D!
Happy birthday @unix-guy! Hope it's a great day for you!
Thanks guys!

I just got home from dinner with my parents, my wife, 3 of my kids, my granddaughter and my brother (who I share my birthday with).

My brother and I are both at "milestone" birthdays: I'm 55 and he's 40.

It's been a good day.

Thanks, man! I appreciate it :)

Glad your day was/is awesome.

Food for thought (or lobbying):
In our household we do "birthday weeks" for everyone. That means everybody gets to be kings/queens for a week. No chores, favorite dinners, lots of pampering, etc. You can easily sell it since everyone reaps the returns on their investment when their b'day comes around.

Funniest part - it was my youngest's idea for their 5th birthday (pretty genius for a 5 year old when this was proposed!). So we did it then and have done it for the entire family ever since. LOL

Thanks guys!

I just got home from dinner with my parents, my wife, 3 of my kids, my granddaughter and my brother (who I share my birthday with).

My brother and I are both at "milestone" birthdays: I'm 55 and he's 40.

It's been a good day.
So, you're 3 years younger than me, and your brother is two years older than my son. :)

Sounds like a great day was had, glad you and family were able to all go out for a good meal together.
Happy Birthday
I got ya by 12 lol These kids o_O:)

Back
Top Bottom