Bug? Unable to reorder songs

imoore76

The “move” knob in the songs list inside set lists only works inside the first set list. This is on the front panel of the axe fox 3.

I exclusively use the set list / song feature for shows and sometimes we make last minute changes between sets. Currently I have to delete then insert songs to “reorder” them. It can be a pita. Not really interested in bringing a laptop to shows when this should just work. It’s the same behavior on my backup unit so I have to assume it’s probably a firmware issue. I’m using the latest 21.x firmware and don’t see anything about it in the 22.00 release notes.

Let me know if any more details are required. It should be pretty easily reproducible.

Thank you!

I have the same issue on the FM9. I can't get re-ordering songs to work correctly on the unit, like I can in the editor. I wasn't sure if it was a bug, or just operator error on my part, but I thought I was doing it per the instructions, but it is not working as expected.

Is this how we report bugs? Post them in a forum and hope someone from fractal notices?
Oh, there is no "hope someone from fractal notices", because they see the Bug? tag. They might not respond directly immediately, because they're a small company who are very busy, but they definitely notice.

In the meantime, there are a lot of very knowledgeable users in the forum who will help. It's what we do around here.

I don't have my FX3 at hand, but I'll try to poke at the problem tomorrow and see whatsup.

PS - There's always the right way…

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/reporting-bugs-with-the-axe-fx-iii-fm9-or-fm3.191369/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom