Bug? Unable to access any modifiers in Axe edit 3.0 (solved)

mcgyver

Inspired
I am on a MacBook Pro running 10.8.4. Just installed the Axe Edit 3.0 the new USB driver, Fractal Bot and updated to v. 11 firmware.
Everything seems to work great. But trying to access a "modifier" in AXE edit doesn't work. Before I would hold down "control" and click the modifier.
Tried it on diffrent presets with both previous saved modifiers and tried to create a new one. Nothing. But now I've noticed that one modifier works "bypass mode' that modifier works on every block. Just nothing else.???? Modifiers from the front panel work fine.
Any thoughts???

Thanks
Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, right click works, but I am assuming this is a one-button Mac mouse.

If you are using a Magic Mouse, you can enable secondary (right) click by going into System Preferences and changing this setting under Mouse. This will alleviate the need to do ctrl-click to act as the secondary click of the mouse.

Since you are using a macbook you can also use double finger tap on the trackpad....but ofc...should be working with ctrl+click. Works in the grid...so must be an easy bug-fix :)

Thanks for the workaround, ctrl+click doesn't work, but yes, double fingers on the trackpad opens the modifiers. For the Magic mouse or Magic Trackpad see what dscribellito said just above.

Back
Top Bottom