UltraRes IRs-Where do I begin?

dank

Inspired
I have the lastest firmware installed on my Axe FX II. Did Cliff include any UltraRes IRs with Version 13? I am guessing not. Where do I begin to find UltraRes IRs to install?

Previously, I purchased most of the Own Hammer IRs. I see that UltraRes IRs are are being offered, but they're a hundred bucks. Are these the best sounding UltraRes IRs out there presently? Are they the penultimate IRs to use with the Axe?

Thanks.

Dan

The download of the firmware came with like 10 bro....just check your FW 13 folder it will have 10 .syx Ultrares files....enjoy

I have the lastest firmware installed on my Axe FX II. Did Cliff include any UltraRes IRs with Version 13? I am guessing not. Where do I begin to find UltraRes IRs to install?

Previously, I purchased most of the Own Hammer IRs. I see that UltraRes IRs are are being offered, but they're a hundred bucks. Are these the best sounding UltraRes IRs out there presently? Are they the penultimate IRs to use with the Axe?

Thanks.

Dan

There are 10 free UR IR's that come with v13. Probably in a seperate folder, can't remember.
The pack for $100 is there basically to save you the time of converting all the OH stuff if you own them already.
You will need cablab to convert the new files from OH.
To do this you will the the yet to be released version of Cablab.

The first v13 firmware zip had UR IRs in it, but I think I recall the v13.07 zip not containing these. Maybe it's been updated now though?

Back
Top Bottom