Ultra / VHT / Bogner Video

very cool! nice tone and playing as always.

I like that one comment ...I don't see the purpose of a video if you aren't going to show anything moving lol.

It would be more interesting if we could see you I guess....then I could learn a zep riff I have been wanting to learn.

What are the names of the zep tunes you went through ?

gittarzann said:
very cool! nice tone and playing as always.

I like that one comment ...I don't see the purpose of a video if you aren't going to show anything moving lol.

It would be more interesting if we could see you I guess....then I could learn a zep riff I have been wanting to learn.

What are the names of the zep tunes you went through ?

Hmmm, let me think, there was
Always on the run from Lenny Kravitz
Kashmir from Zep
Stranglehold from Ted Nugent
A bit of Stairway to heaven and Since I've been loving you from Zep
Some La Grange from ZZ Top
Guess that's it ... I was tempted to play P!nk's "So What" but didn't dare :mrgreen:

sheguitarplayer said:
What do u think of the VHT hunter?
Guitar Guitar have the two ninety two in stock (I think you got the last two fifty two they had)

Very nice!

Matches very well with the new D60 models :mrgreen:

You should grab that 2902 at this amazing price. Indeed I got the last 2502 they had blow out for 699 (guess they get rid of all VHT tag products because of the new Fryette brand).

hunter

whithout any taste of being ironic, as i noticed for a long time, your signature says something "...i gave up...dont miss a thing"(something like that).

anyway, i also noticed when you posted this video on HRI, you ended saying you miss your baby. is that really true?

etzel said:
hunter

whithout any taste of being ironic, as i noticed for a long time, your signature says something "...i gave up...dont miss a thing"(something like that).

anyway, i also noticed when you posted this video on HRI, you ended saying you miss your baby. is that really true?

All my true feelings, at the moment they were written down :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom