Ultra still rocking hard on 2017 (Tremonti sound test)

BillHoudini

Testing the Bogner Uberschall amp sim with Redwirez Ubercab. Double tracked, hard panned, Uber to both left and right. Hope you like it.

I really liked the result, Ultra still going strong on it's own, I just can't sell it to buy a new unit.

Oh, I'm sorry for the late reply! I don't have an Ultra anymore, so I can't post the preset, but I can help you dial it in.

For this clip I used a Les Paul style guitar with a Seymour Duncan Custom 5 pickup.

The preset was fairly simple, the Bogner Uberschall amp sim with an American style 4x12 cab/IR will get you there easily. Use a tiny bit of boost with a Tubescreamer, it will tighten the sound and give it an extra flavor.

The amp was dialed in like I would with the real thing. I lowered the Bass a bit (3.5-4), gave the mids a bit of boost (5.5-6) and kept the treble at 5. Be careful with the Presence, it has a dramatic effect on this amp model, start on 0 and dial to taste. I think I had it on 2 or 3.

I wish I could help you a bit more. Glad you liked what I did with the Ultra, wish I had a Fractal unit right now! :-D

Back
Top Bottom