• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Ultra + QSC K10

bstoner

Inspired
I just got my ultra a few days ago, I am using it with a QSC K10. My question is should I have the global Power Amp setting on or off and how about the default tonestk?

Also on creating you your own patches, do you just save your new path in a location of an existing preset that you dont like? How are you guys managing your personal presets?

Thank you for your help.

LMO

Fractal Fanatic
The K10 is FR, so turn power amps on and use whatever tone stack sounds the best to you.

Yes, you just save your patches over top of one you don't want to keep. After doing a Backup and Sync I cleared out the factory presets completely, and I keep my working patches in bank A. I use bank B mostly for trying out yek's patches because he posts his entire bank. 8)

Top Bottom