Ultra on Knopfler and Gilmour.

Love it! Very professional recorded (audio & video)! Excellent mucisians!

Really nice playing ! - do you mind sharing some of your presets ? I would expecially love to try the "Shine on" settings

Really nice playing ! - do you mind sharing some of your presets ? I would expecially love to try the "Shine on" settings

Thanks guys, glad you liked it. :)

I attached the preset I used on "Shine On..." and on many more songs actually,
you'll notice it's actually pretty hot OD preset, I played "Shine On..." on like 10-15% volume pot output,
luckily it's very dynamical so it works. :)

Attachments

• Lucas Dumble.syx
    2 KB · Views: 60

you'll notice it's actually pretty hot OD preset, I played "Shine On..." on like 10-15% volume pot output,

Very nice to share the patch, but unfortunally this patch is not valid according Fractal-Bot. Did you use Fractal-Bot to recieve this preset?

Woww thanks Muris sounds amazing, will be awesome if share more of your presets, thanks.

You gotta be kidding me! I'm done for the day. More than well done. More than it!

Thanks a lot for the preset Muris - very kind of you ! It sounds great on my setup also :) ( gui - ultra - two guitar amps)

I wonder why you use a stereocab, as it becomes mono shortly after, when it hits the comp in the chain ? it also has a lower resolution !
Also there is a peq in the end of the chain, that sums rev and delay to mono.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the preset Muris - very kind of you ! It sounds great on my setup also :) ( gui - ultra - two guitar amps)

I wonder why you use a stereocab, as it becomes mono shortly after, when it hits the comp in the chain ? it also has a lower resolution !
Also there is a peq in the end of the chain, that sums rev and delay to mono.

Oh believe me I wouldn't know, I downloaded the preset from AxeChange while ago and only edited gain/EQ a bit, that's all,
I usually have no idea what amp sim or cab/speaker type is used in a preset, as long as it works/feel good. :)

Have been listening more to your YT playlist, and must say again that I,m very impressed by your and the bands playing !
Great singing by the way also

Would you please share the Sultans preset ? I think you nail the sound(and playing) spot on.

Have been listening more to your YT playlist, and must say again that I,m very impressed by your and the bands playing !
Great singing by the way also

Would you please share the Sultans preset ? I think you nail the sound(and playing) spot on.

Thank you very much!

And guess what, I played Sultans on the same preset I shared already, you can hear that in the video,
I had no time to start with the band as the drummer did counting too fast so I started playing with more output on the guitar
and it was pretty distorted, then I pulled it back and got that sweet clean/OD. :)

Back
Top Bottom