Ultra Magic Box-Power Amp Choice?

Ponyboy

Hey everyone-just got my ultra and gotta say that I have never had a piece of equipment that produces this kind of tone with minimal work. Incredible stuff! Using the Ultra with my Koch Twintone but I'm running it via a loop and although it sounds incredible I think I may switch to a power amp into the cab--any suggestions? One more thing...anyone out there order the liquid foot jr-I just ordered it but haven't had any feedback regarding how long it will be...is there a long waiting list?

hey there
I think all of us who have purchase the fractal are ultrally impressed!and thats very cool.
I use a vht 252 and have wonderful results also in ref to the liq jr im finding out that you have to be careful even though its a great unit that you can get a quick resonse to ?s that might arise with the unit also and in all fairness it seems everyone who has a controller to offer won't give you straight answers or any at all. the liq jr is a great pedal and we hope the fractal controller promise would have bloomed by now. one controller you might want to seek is the ground controll by digital music corp, its simple but efficient and no blue display( which i play and toured for years and didnt care) and the service and keeping you informed about product delays and providing you with phone help -We'll-other could probably take note and learn. good luck and keep fractalizing

Did they give u some kind of notification or did it just show up? Waiting on some kind of email alert telling me that the jr is on delivery.??

Back
Top Bottom