Ultra, LFP and Mission SP1-LF

marsodude

Ok, can anyone help me to program the Volume and Wah with the Mission Engineering SP1-LF and the LFP?

I have tried everything. I have the Volume side working, no problem. I cannot get the Wah to engage with the foot swith on the pedal. I have looked at all the videos and have spent quite a bit of time on the instructions by Voes. I just cant get the Volume to work and then engage the foot switch to make the Wah work

I would really like to call someone to get some help. I am in Singapore and ahead in time by 12 hours from you guys in the US.

Oh yeah, MIDI programming is not my strong point!

I am in the same boat. I too have been searching the forum. I have used the instructions that came with the Mission Pedal online http://www.mission-engineering.com/Miss ... -guide.pdf to set up the wah. I did that, then did the same thing for the volume. Now I can get both to work at the same time but not switch.

Pedal 1 is set to latching and pedal 2 is continuous. External 1 and 2 is pedal 1 and 2.
Then I went into the wah and volume blocl and set the source as needed. However I can't figure out how get the volume to bypass when the wah is on. Since there is only 1 pedal as latching, it looks like I need another switch on the pedal to set up the volume bypass.

Please help if anyone knows how to set this up.

This will help you too Marso. And as for detailed step by step, thats tough when I don't know what I am doing in the 1st place.

Thank you,
Joe

Thanks Jeff,

But I am not using the LF Junior or Pro with my Misison SP-1 pedal.

I am using the Mission pedal into the Axe Ultra via 2 TRS cables. Mission said I could toggle between Volume and Wah with this. However if I only have pedal 1 as the switch (latching) and pedal 2 as the controller, I can't figure out how to get them to work seperate. Right now the volume is set to come on, as you select the preset. Thats fine, but click the switch and the volume and the wah work at the same time. Click the switch again and the Volume works fine by its self.

I can't get the volume to bypass, and when I do, it shuts off the wah as well, since there is only one switch on the pedal.

I have not figured out how to bypass the volume when wah is engaged. How can I when I have onlt one switch on the mission pedal. They said this can be done.

Any info as to how I do this ???

James just sent me the answer here:

Put a wah block with a bypass source of ext 1 with a start of 0% and an end of 100%.
Put a volume block with a bypass source of ext 1 with a start of 100% and an end of 0%.
Hope this helps anyone else with my dilemma.

Thanks for the post Marso. Both our questions were answered !
Thanks everyone,
Joe

Back
Top Bottom